View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012   #7
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning: Iím not better than Peyton ..

And that is why I also love to tell folks who think Eli is overrated to STHU... He is a winner..plain and simple. Does he have numbers, no, not really..Sure, he looks kindda goofy, so what..and that's what a lot of Dallas fans I know think of him, so he is goofy looking, as long as he doesn't lose the Giants a game in the 4th qtr., I could not care less how goofy he looks...he just wins!

And for all Dallas fan, sure Romo has the stats..won't argue that he isn't a good QB, he is, but clutch, he's about as clutch as the Rockets mascot !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote