View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012   #219
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87061 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I've heard specific details about the problems in the locker room. Plax wasn't an issue at all. The problem was Santonio. It bothers me to see him get a bad rap when it wasn't the case.
Exactly Texn4life.

Plex has been a model player since going to jail, and I for one am glad to see the guy at least trying to do everything right this time around unlike his tenure on the Steelers and the Giants. The guy is still full of size and I watched him make several nice grabs last season. He still can be a very good RZ threat and could move the chains on 3rd down by shielding his body to defenders. I simply cannot understand why the Texans wouldn't be interested.

I read that the Pats have brought him in though. That's my 2nd favorite team, so I'll be pretty happy if they sign him.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote