View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012   #60
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58272 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
If Holliday can hold on to the ball and keep making decent returns like he did on Saturday night I think he's got a good chance to make the final 53. You know what would help him a hell of a lot more? Contributing to the offense.
I hope there's not much of a shot for him to help on offense. That means that our WR depth is better than we anticipated. Even if that is the case, I hope he is a guy that other teams have to fear and kick away from. I'm not saying he is but we've never had a guy the opposition fears. I don't know if he can be that guy but he is the first guy we've ever had that has that kind of speed. Manning is fast, Jones was fast but Holliday is world class fast. If teams have to worry about him returning it all the way it will translate into better field position.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote