View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012   #54
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
His chances to make the team ? Still slim .... but better than past years.

May come down to how many they keep at other positions. QB , RB , WR and OL are all area's that are in question. Keeping an extra at any of those spots would be a luxury that may affect his chances.
Interesting that you mention qb.

I think it's more than likely that we keep three, but is there a chance Kubiak's reverts to his carry 2 philosophy?

I doubt it, but I could see a case for it. If you don't trust beck or keenum to come in and continue to help us win games then there really is no need to have them in the roster. Also, if you think Yates is one if those durable types if guys I could see it. But with schaubs health history I just don't think it's likely at all.

Plus kubiak has pretty much said they'll carry three.

RB and o line are tricky.

For the o line I'd only carry 9. The starting 5, and four versatile back ups.

RB, I'd carry three, four max. The lb position might be shaved down some. I like nading, but he could be odd man out.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote