View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012   #51
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 281 View Post
My question is, why haven't we put Forsett out there at returner? If Holliday doesn't make the squad, I think we should give Forsett a shot... that is, if HE makes the team.
I think we know we've got certain guys that can take over the return duties. Manning, Forsett, and Keshawn are all returners. Heck, even Demps and I think Keo have returning on their resume. I know they've been practicing returns with K-Mart.

They didn't put any of those guys out there to return because this is Trindon's shot. This is his chance to show what he can do at the specialized position he was drafted. To be able to make the team, he's got to be hands down better than all those other options to return the ball.

If he's not, if he's only a little better than those guys, then he doesn't make the team. So this is his shot.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote