View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012   #47
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Just go with four RBs, have Grimes be the returner. Roster problems solved.

I don't want a return-only guy on the roster. I want the roster maximized, and holding a spot in the 53 for a return man is not prudent...whether Holliday is legit or not.

He untested. And now is not the time to test it out.

The same with Bullock. There isn't room for us to test out a rookie FG kicker. If Graham makes his kicks this preseason, give me the veteran who has been there done that. There's no room to experiment anymore.

But if Holliday makes the 53, I'll support the decision and rally 'round him. I just think we need every person the roster to be a guy who is contributing via his talents (Foster, AJ, the stars)...or via their versatility (Casey at TE and FB, Grimes at RB and KR, Brooks at multiple OL positions).