Thread: Hello there
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012   #3
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3605 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Hello there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Now THAT'S a nice introduction.

Welcome to the board and to our little country some call TexanNation. Ok, not many call it that, but welcome!

Looking forward to reading future posts. Oh, and London did a great job with the Olympics! Cheers.
Thanks friend.... I'm sure I'll love this place and will learn tons

As for the Olympics - I've really enjoyed it .... When I haven't been supporting GB I've been rooting for USA... I went to the Beach Volleyball and saw USA beat Spain.... Was a thrilling match and so close... USA came back to win from several match points down in the most exciting finish I've ever seen!
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote