Thread: S.Cody injured
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012   #13
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: S.Cody injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by pissknocker View Post
Why do people undervalue Cody. What he does is not glamorous on paper but I've watched him do HIS job which is plug up the hole. Guess what he does it very well, he does not get a lot of tackles he will never be ngata but that is ok. He is doing what is expected of him. I think we will see a drop off when some guy trying to make the team does too much and does not contain.
I dont , he was probably the most consistent player on the DL last season - Not the best but the most consistent.

BTW , his job is not "plug a hole" in this version of the 3-4. He's asked to penetrate and shoot gaps vs both the run and pass. Wade's is a one gap system not a two gap which would be what you describe.

Yes , he does his job well ... If he misses significant time , one of the other guy's will really need to step up their game.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote