View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012   #2
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 9715 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As a Newbie to the Texans (not to

The city in general is very accommodating, and you'd be hard pressed to find a friendlier place to attend a football game and tailgate! While I haven't actually got to hang out with them yet, I've heard nothing but good things about the Blue Crew that hangs out here on the forums (they are actually in platinum). Also, Raging Bull always does a great job. As far as ticket availability, it's going to depend on the game. If we're playing a scrub team the tickets will be easier to come by and will be cheaper. If we're playing a marquee type (Packers, Ravens, etc.) they will be in short supply and pretty expensive.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote