View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012   #29
J7R7wilson
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 J7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respectedJ7R7wilson is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Away Games (read)

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
Hey bud I tried to join the group but couldn't find it...could you add me? Eddie Hassan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
We are all at least doing the New Orleans Pre-Season game again, yes????

Minus "the Dungeon" of course!!! (side story including Joe Texans face-plant, which was awesome!!)

I ask this because I want friends to come down from Shreveport to hook us up with Saints "Super-Fan" (Glen) that took great care of us last time!

JB, are you in, again?? Corrosion, are you gonna figure out a puhcie way out again???? Chris, you and the hot red-head make a run...... Who's in????
Bill my wife, myself and 2 other couples are going to the new Orleans game...I'm down to watch someone face plant!!! Hell it might be me lol

Card carrying member of RED SOX NATION
J7R7wilson is offline   Reply With Quote