View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012   #209
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Obi I'm sure he was talking about Wade, our starting left guard & as far as the Jets go, they might not have wanted to pay Burress what he was asking after one solid season. Probably the same reason he is still on the market. I'm sure at his age he knows this may be his last contract & want to get it right.

As far as comparing Plax to KDub, c'Mon. Plax will get attention KDub doesn't get when AJ is out. As a number two it's probably a wash but we need a playmaker to hedge our bets if the kids don't work out. KDub has never been able to be that guy despite several opportunities.

Remember when Kubiak featured Chris Brown in the offense because we didn't have anyone else? In my mind that's similar to featuring Jacoby at receiver he knows Walter isn't that guy.