Thread: Rookies FF
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012   #1
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3605 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile Rookies FF

This is my first year playing FF. I've set up a league for rookies on Espn-Fantasy-football. I was considering joining a random league but I'd rather set up one for myself and any other rookies on here that are interested. I've started the league with 6 spaces but can accommodate more if there's enough interest.

I've set a normal snakeDraft which is scheduled for Sun, Aug. 26 at 1:00 PM ET which I believe will be around 6pm here in the UK. I can juggle draft date and time and will try to be flexible.

If interested in joining send me a PM with your email and I'll send you an invite.
Rich
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote