View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012   #208
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 175288 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'll never understand this logic.

You are basing your thoughts off of what the jets are doing?

The packers had Vonta leach before we did, but they let him go for nothing and we got him. Wade wasn't retained by his former team. Sean Cody wasn't retained by his former team. Bradie James wasn't retained by his former team. The bengals didn't think j Jo was worth what we paid him. The bears didn't think manning was worth what we paid him. Forsett was not retained by his former team. Moran Norris wasnt retained by his former team.

I'm not pro plaxico, but some of the takes in this thread are ridiculous.

Personally I wouldn't sign him because I dont think he's better than what we have anywhere besides the redone and if we're going to start throwing jump balls to a wr In The endzone id rather it be Aj.
In this case, yes.

Edit (my apologies... I over-explained; this is the bottom line)

...neither of us want to see P.B. in a Texans' uni. We just have different reasons. I think he's trouble. You think - and I agree - we should develop the youngsters and make better use of A.J. in the redzone.

Last edited by ObsiWan; 08-13-2012 at 05:18 PM.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote