View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012   #206
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 225723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Most likely baggage (nobody can say he wasn't productive on the field), but at the league min non gauranteed contract, I'd be willing to kick the tires. I think this team is built where it can absorb a nut, unlike NY who has a entire team full of nuts.. including a nut head coach.
Think about what you just told us....

Burress was too much - had too much baggage - for an "entire team full of nuts... including a nut head coach" to hold onto
...at league minimum...

Now some salary guru will have to tell me what league minimum is for a 10-yr vet at #2 WR. As Infantry hinted, that $$$ value might not be all that cheap.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote