View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #189
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
My point is Yates is a more accurate QB. Sanchez is terribly inaccurate. Eli is incredibly erratic. If a QB gets a hurry and throws a ball to a receiver and it hits the ground then its a target. You're bringing flawed statistics to the table. I watched every snap of the jets last year. Was Plax great? No. But he gave them some good play. Sanchez was terrible last year and he'll never be good. The guy can't read a defense. You place Plax with an accurate QB and I guarantee that statistic is different. Step your game up son!
While I agree that Sanchez is not a good QB, we will have to agree to disagree about Plax at this point of his career. His game was declining even before he shot himself.

It seems rather simple to see when watching him and when researching him, but you are obviously entitled to your opinion.

You should also go back to the 2006, 2007, 2008 New York Giant seasons and you will see that Eli every other receiver on the team caught passes at a higher rate per target than Plaxico. I don't feel like posting it all here at this time.

Going to bed. Wake me up when Plaxico has a job again.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote