View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #187
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Walter played with Yates for a good portion of the season. What's your point?

Excuses, excuses.

Let me know when Plax finally signs with an NFL football team and then we will revisit this at the end of the year.
My point is Yates is a more accurate QB. Sanchez is terribly inaccurate. Eli is incredibly erratic. If a QB gets a hurry and throws a ball to a receiver and it hits the ground then its a target. You're bringing flawed statistics to the table. I watched every snap of the jets last year. Was Plax great? No. But he gave them some good play. Sanchez was terrible last year and he'll never be good. The guy can't read a defense. You place Plax with an accurate QB and I guarantee that statistic is different. Step your game up son!
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote