View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #181
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Reading comprehension is needed.

I said Walter was the top WR.. as in the leader of his position group with Johnson out or banged up most of the year. The fact that he was only targeted 59 times under those circumstances is appauling and proves my point... the fact that burress was targeted as much as he was also proves my point. One player is getting open and creating opportunities to receive the ball and the other is not. So again.. it doesnt matter if Kevin caught 100% of the passes thrown his way.. he isnt creating enough opportunities and getting open enough.
Not only that, but you also have to factor in who is throwing him the ball. Targets don't mean anything. If you have an inaccurate QB like Sanchez its a flawed statistic.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote