View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #179
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
I am pretty meh on Burress, as I have seen way worse ideas argued on this board. still these are last years stats on production. i will let those who care find the 35 plus year old WRs.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...true&Submit=Go
I don't think people are expecting the guy to lead the league in receiving yards.. but the fact remains that he would be a upgrade over players on the roster (walter and johnson) and isn't that the point? Upgrading the roster.. I hope to hell that Marin, Jean, and Posey are homeruns and have long and productve careers, but I'd also feel alot more comfortable if we had another vet that actually has a NFL catch to his name.. and a vet that can also play and produce (unlike johnson).
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote