View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #175
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Wouldn't that be more like '8 and a maybe'?
I just think people short change players in the league. I've known Ladainian Tomlinson since he was a freshman at TCU. He worked his butt off to be the player he became. He's pretty up front when it comes to teammates and he had nothing but goood things to say about Plax.

Plax didn't just magically get out of bed and become a great player in the league. The notion he's not a hard worker is silly to me. He obviously woked hard enough to do some great things in the NFL.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote