View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #171
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I can't speak for an ESPN reporter, but I'll take the word of a future HOF'er any day of the week who said Plax worked his butt off.
A HOFer that a guy on a message board says he knows.

I'll take the word of the ESPN reporter, even if both sources are questionable in their credibility.

We are getting away from the real question here though, and that is if Plaxico Burress is good for the Texans. I will continue to say that he is not.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote