View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #169
BlackBeard 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 904 BlackBeard is a quality contributor and well respectedBlackBeard is a quality contributor and well respectedBlackBeard is a quality contributor and well respectedBlackBeard is a quality contributor and well respectedBlackBeard is a quality contributor and well respectedBlackBeard is a quality contributor and well respectedBlackBeard is a quality contributor and well respectedBlackBeard is a quality contributor and well respectedBlackBeard is a quality contributor and well respectedBlackBeard is a quality contributor and well respectedBlackBeard is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Knowing someone who played with Plax last year I would tell you that you're wrong. Plax worked his butt off last year and from all accounts his teammates love him.
Plax always looked in pretty decent shape to me. According to ESPN the Patriots worked him out today so maybe this debate will be mute soon. Considering the Texans situation I find it hard to believe that they would not even look at him.

BlackBeard is offline   Reply With Quote