View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #168
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Knowing someone who played with Plax last year I would tell you that you're wrong. Plax worked his butt off last year and from all accounts his teammates love him.
There have been reports since he was drafted in 2000 that Plax has poor work ethic. That has always been a knock on him.

Funny that you say that though, as just today a journalist was on ESPN radio talking about how he had spoken to a Jet from last year and that player basically blasted Plax's locker room attributes.

One second hand report by an ESPN journalist that goes along with previous reports on Plax vs another second hand report from a message board poster.

Even if we did pretend that he did have a fantastic work ethic, the point still stands. He will never and has never been on TO or Drivers' level. Especially in regards to being in shape.

I'd prefer Driver and even TO over Plax at this point. Although, I wouldn't even consider TO nor Plax.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote