View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #164
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83034 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Meh, from what I saw last year he can catch still but getting seperation is a huge issue now. And 35 is really old for a WR.
35 is not real old for a WR on a one year deal. Nobody is asking this guy to anchor a spot for 5 years.. just one. I guess when T.O. and Driver were pulling down 1,000 yard seasons at that age they were trash too huh.

And the guy was able to seperate last year.. atleast more than K. Walter and B. Johnson. As long as those two are on the roster I don't see how anyone can roll their eyes at signing burress, because Burress is better than both of them.. yes even at the age of 35.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote