View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #15
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 112052 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well, it appears NFL.com has added the most annoying achievements system I have ever seen on a website. NFL.com Rewards is what it's called, and every time you earn coins for doing just about anything, you get popups all over the screen... Cause everyone loves popups!!! You can sign up here: LINK Kinda silly, but maybe it will be worth something.

Anyways, I think I can do that league. PM me the invite and I"ll join or whatever.
sent you an invite. check your pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Hmm ... play fantasy football or getting a gallon of gas ?

I'll play if you need someone .
You may be the last man in...I'll check. I'll send you an invite also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I'm working for another month on 225 close to La Porte so paying will be easy . Do you know Billy at Whataburger ?
is he the guy that keeps forgetting the jalapenos on my burger?

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote