View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #24
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Weak argument in my opinion. What you want to see is someone make plays no matter who they're going up against. Again, you're focusing on something different than me. His ability impressed me more than the actual results.
i dont see how thats not a good agrument. This is the NFL, we have seen A LOT of players with tons of "college" potential not succeed in the NFL. I'm not saying he wont be a big success, but you cant crown him king of KR/PR after 1 game against a poor coverage team.

And yes you want to see a player succeed against ALL competition, not just weak opponents. What good is a QB who can only make the throws needed if it is against the worst of the worst secondaries.