View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #20
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
It matters who u do it against. Noone was impressed when the texans secondary dominated Rusty Smith the season they were ranked 31st, now why is that ?

My point is lets see what happens next week with the 49ers who have had a good KR coverage unit compared to the 31st ranked Panthers team.
Weak argument in my opinion. What you want to see is someone make plays no matter who they're going up against. Again, you're focusing on something different than me. His ability impressed me more than the actual results.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote