View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #18
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Kubiak has addressed this. He said he'll have to be special in order to keep him on the team. But its not like there aren't return guys in the league who don't play regularly. Look at Banks in Washington. He has a similar stature to Holliday.

And I disagree with u on who he does it against. We're looking at 2 different things it seems like. I look more for explosive ability and less about the results. The kickoff return he almost took back to the house when he was brought down by the back of his jersey impressed me more than his TD.
It matters who u do it against. Noone was impressed when the texans secondary dominated Rusty Smith the season they were ranked 31st, now why is that ?

My point is lets see what happens next week with the 49ers who have had a good KR coverage unit compared to the 31st ranked Panthers team.