View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #16
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I don't care if he did it against a high school team. He came very close to taking another return to the house.

The biggest question is if we keep him who gets left off the 53 man?
My point is with so many questions at WR. I think it will be tough to keep a pure KR/PR who will not contribute on offense.

And yes it does matter who he does it against, because we have a tough schedule and u dont keep 1 guy on the team so he can do good against one team and suck against the other 15.