View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #7
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 89275 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I understand he'll only be a pure return man, but in my opinion this guy has to be on the team. There are very few players that make u want to watch them every time they touch the ball and he's on that list. I also think it'll make Keshawn a better player being able to focus solely on the receiver position.
1 return in 1 pre season game HARDLY has me on the edge of my seat every time he touches the ball. BUT with as much depth as we have i "think" he has a good chance to make the team (IF AND ONLY IF he can contantly get us good field position)