View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #7
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

It would really be nice to keep Holliday as purely a PR/KR guy but with only 53 roster spots it's hard to justify keeping a guy that can't do anything else. We'll see over the next few weeks if he can catch the ball and MAYBE we keep him as WR#6, if we carry that many. Hopefully he'll improve at WR. I agree it would be nice to allow Keshawn to concentrate on WR only. We'll see, but I'm not sure that Holliday as purely a PR/KR guy, is a luxury we can afford. I also fear the first time a 2nd or 3rd string LB opponent fighting for a roster spot on his team and trying to impress the coaches lays a massive hit on Trindon. I wonder if he'll get up.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote