View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #18
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Pollardized - League Fees PAID!

Thanks and good luck to you

Sorry, this season we are located in the NFL.com fantasy world. I'd love to have you join if you want in and are willing to pay the league fee before we draft. 100% of the league fees are paid out to the top 3 players.
Well, it appears NFL.com has added the most annoying achievements system I have ever seen on a website. NFL.com Rewards is what it's called, and every time you earn coins for doing just about anything, you get popups all over the screen... Cause everyone loves popups!!! You can sign up here: LINK Kinda silly, but maybe it will be worth something.

Anyways, I think I can do that league. PM me the invite and I"ll join or whatever.