View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #160
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I'm dead serious. Show/tell me why I am wrong. Plax is 35 years old now and clearly has little interest from teams around the league. Walter is a better route runner, better blocker, and is more consistent. All Plax could do last year was occasionally body smaller corners. I highly doubt he will be successful doing that this year. There is a reason he is only asking for the league minimum.

No thanks. Waste of a roster spot and waste of valuable snaps.
Oh yeah, no interest from teams around the league...except the Patriots (and Cowboys secretly, plus who knows what other teams). Plax had 8TDs and over 600 yards with Mark Sanchez throwing it to him. In this offense, he can get more production than Walter can. What he did last year with the Jets would be his floor with the Texans. I don't trust the rookies, even though a flew played nice last night (Jean with some good catches, and Martin will be a beast). Burress would just add a little more, plus good insurance when AJ is out.

They should just cut Bryant Johnson.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote