View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012   #159
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Not as good as Walter? Please tell me you're not serious.
I'm dead serious. Show/tell me why I am wrong. Plax is 35 years old now and clearly has little interest from teams around the league. Walter is a better route runner, better blocker, and is more consistent. All Plax could do last year was occasionally body smaller corners. I highly doubt he will be successful doing that this year. There is a reason he is only asking for the league minimum.

No thanks. Waste of a roster spot and waste of valuable snaps.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote