View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012   #6
majestrate
Veteran

Section: 308 17/18
Rep Power: 5020 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy football sources/credibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
http://www.fantasyguru.com/

I think these guys have the best handle on it. John Hansen and Adam Caplan run it and they have Greg Cosell breaking down video. I think these guys have the most informed opinions.

I started listening to their radio show on Sirius XM last season and I think that's why I won my league. I probably used 3 or 4 services last year, but I've decided that this is going to be the one and only service I use this year.

If you decide to go with a pay service, then this is absolutely the way to go.
+1 on this. I didn't listen to their show much last year, but two and three years ago I did. They're pretty good with their flyer picks. If you're in a non-standard scoring league (which I am), then you really need to pay attention to why they say someone is a good pickup or a good drop/trade, because their reasoning may not apply to whatever league you're using them for.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote