View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012   #8
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Honey Badger OUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
In the comments it says Peter King is reporting it was heroin use. Man, if you're going down, go down big I guess.
I can't find anything anywhere that suggests there's any truth to that comment. Nothing on the SI website, and no Peter King tweets about Mathieu today at all.

Seems like a google search would turn up something if there was any truth to that at all. My guess is this just a message board poster being a douche.