View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012   #149
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
On my NFL News app, an article by Steve Wyche says Burress' agent Rosenhaus is in talks with Cowboys.

Signing not imminent, just preliminary talks.

Wyche at end of article says monetary demands is what has been holding teams back from pursuing Burress.

If so, then how can Cowboys be in the running for him??? I was of the impression the Cowboys were over the cap last year, so in theory they should be unable to shell out much money to a guy like Burress. Right?
Not hearing anything on Dallas radio that confirms this rumor.