View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The weakest link: Jay Foreman

Foreman is our weak link in the linebacking core in my eyes. If Peek starts there is no way I see Foreman starting and Wong on the bench. Wong does such a good job against the run and you really never saw TE's totally tear us up the last couple of years so Wong is solid in coverage. There is more to his position than just sacks and he is really our second best linebacker. I could go on and on about Foreman and his lack of game but I totally wore that out last year. He makes a lot of tackles but you usually see them 6 yards down field.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote