Thread: Preseason Pkg
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012   #4
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 35830 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Preseason Pkg

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenMusel View Post
Well, I just checked My Houston Texans Account Manager and it seems as if they charged me in my completed invoices for $250 for the 2012 Orange Parking Season tickets. I guess I should call for my twenty bucks back.
Yeah, they jobbed me for $250 for each Orange pass also. Maybe this is why they can't sign Plaxico - all the parking refunds they have to pay. Or maybe if you have the name of the lot in your username, you get a $20 discount, just saying...
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote