View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012   #139
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

I think there is alot ovethinking and over wanting drama inside the Texans house. My specualtion is that McSmithiak have discussed Burress as of now made a collective decison not sign him. if there is any type of rift and power play between these guys then I hope it would not be over a Plaixo type situation. Everything that I have seen anywhere suggests that those three communicate with each versus at each other.