View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012   #137
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
A reason why I think that way: I seem to remember Gary Kubiak sticking with the David Carr Reclamation Project although you know damn well that there was no way in Dallas Texas (Hell) that Kubiak realllllyyyyy thought David Carr was going to be the future here.
Well I can't agree with this. It is far different to look at a player on tape and to actually coach them. On tape Carr had every physical ability you could want to be a star. His errors like running out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage were entirely mental. A great QB coach like Kubiak could easily look at a player making bad mental decisions and think they could train them to make better ones. Didn't happen because Carr isn't dedicated and is as smart as a box of rocks.