View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012   #133
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

610 radio: Have you ever been contacted by the Texans?

Plaxico: Umm.. I don't believe that I have, but all I can say is that...to have a guy like Andre and a guy like me, defenses having to double team him or double team me, it's a beautiful situation for a tight end or for a running back...for a whole offense...because it would make a defense pick their poison.

----------------

I caught THE very end of it. That's the only Texans-related comment he made at the portion I came in on. They asked him about Tebow and the Jets and I just sloughed it off and typed up my transcription (above) for the Texans-related comment Plaxico made.

What is interesting is that they asked Plaxico if he had ever been contacted by the Texans...Plaxico says "I don't believe that I have [ever been contacted by the Texans]"