View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012   #19
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our first round pick Whitney Mercilus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Considering the source, I would expect him to get significant playing time this week
Exactly.

If John McClain said "Don't buy stock in Company X...that stock will never do anything but sink," I would buy as much stock in Company X as I could.

He has terrible forecasting abilities. He should be a weatherman on a TV station instead of prognosticating for an NFL team every week. He could say "It's gonna' be a hot one today, folks..." and pretty much nail the prediction for most of the year.