View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012   #126
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10331 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

I don't think this has anything to do with RS overriding Kubes or Kubes overriding RS. I think what is blocking Burress, or anyone else who has some kind of issue with the law, is McNair. I know McNair is mostly a "hands off" type of owner who lets Smithiak run the show for the most part, but I think they also know and understand how McNair wants to build this team and franchise. And that's with class! Now if there's a player Smithiak has to have that might not have a clean record, I'm sure they run it by "Ol Bob" for his approval, and I'm sure each one is looked at on a case by case basis. JMHO!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote