View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012   #14
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our first round pick Whitney Mercilus

OTOH, Kubiak's quotes after today's practice:

Quote:
(on the significance of the preseason games for QB Case Keenum) Its huge and I will play (John) Beck before him this week. I may reverse it next week, but I hope to play all four of them this week. But man, he has made a lot of progress. I guess Im giving him a hell of a compliment but Ive told you guys all along, football is important to him. He really works at it. I really like the way hes responded to his opportunity here in Houston. I think were all excited to see him play.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote