View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012   #125
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plaxico Burress Rumored to be Considered by Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I absolutely do. Remember, this GM didn't hire this HC. The HC hired the GM.

I think Kubiak takes more of a hands off attitude about having that power than most who have been given it but at the end of the day I think in a fight he wins.
I was gonna say the same thing!!!

My concern would be if he bumped some of the youth we have, and we cut someone with potential, but we need veterans quality WR's right now!!!

Remember a couple years back whe KW arrived, everyone was cocnerned about the WR Corp, and mid year it was a position of strength. I'm hoping history repeats itself!!!!