View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our first round pick Whitney Mercilus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
This training camp has been different all around, it seems to me. I don't know if I am following it less fervently, or if it's taken a different disposition. But, I'm viewing it as 'no news is good news,' and that the players are performing--as much as they can in such as situation--as well as they are expected to perform.
ditto for me as well, kinda nice to know good things are just around the corner after all the hard work this off season. I study the draft for months before April, posting such in draft forum but there is no way Whitney Mercilus should have still been on the board #26. He was top 20 easy prospect with potential to vault into the top 15. Chicago & Seattle are the teams who passed on Merciuls, drafting 15th & 19th respectively, thankfully for Texans their respective war rooms took less polished prospects in Bruce Irvin & Shea McClellin. Texans won't miss a beat after standing down & watching 100 million dollar DE extraordinaire Mario Williams jet to Buffalo.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote