Thread: OMG I need help
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012   #25
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OMG I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
NOT THE BREAST OF FRIENDS
Breastaurant wars: Hooters sues Twin Peaks and Houston's the boob battleground

That's all you need to know, LOL!

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsde...b-battlefield/
Speaking of Hooters, last time I was in Houston (6-10 Oct 2011), ate at Hooters on SW Parkway with a friend. There wasn't much to look at, the service wasn't all that great, and the food wasn't really worth mentioning either.

It wasn't the worst experience ever, but there really wasn't a reason to go back either.

So if you usually go to one for wings and eye candy, unless something's changed in the past 9-10 months, don't bother with that location.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote