View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012   #329
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57330 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official 2012 Training Camp Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG 365 View Post
Keyaron Fox suffered a knee injury during practice this morning. Kubiak doesn't know the extent of the injury yet. Fingers crossed it isn't as bad as it could be.

With Sharpton on PUP that thins out the ILB position even more.

This will give Shawn Loiseau a golden opportunity to show his talents. Better take advantage of it kid.
He was going against 3's, but Louiseau was playing his ass off on the day I was there, shedding blockers and meeting the ball carrier at the LOS or behind it. Then he got blown up by the right guard and slipped on one play so I bit my tongue. I really liked his football IQ though, seems very fluid and natural instinct to get to the ball.