View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012   #7
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pick 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I set up the Survivor league the past few years, there is a thread for it in the FF section. I'm not sure who made the Pick'em last year, but I think it was Thunderkyss. It would probably be easier to ask him to restart it than making a whole new one. When I re-upped the Survivor league it gave me the option of inviting everyone from last year.
TK did it year before last. I don't remember who did it last year. I'm NOT an IT guy Dutch. Hell, I barely know where the keys are so I started over. Perhaps TK or whoever did it last year will see this and take it over. I wouldn't cry.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote