View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012   #8
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Re: JJ Moses On The Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
The first couple of years when i stayed close enough to have season tickets, there was a group of fans who started a Moses...Moses chant every kick no matter the game situation. I was in 610ish section so I have no idea if he could regularly hear it. he had plenty of fans during his time here.
I remember that. We would do it in the bullpen, too. J.J........MOSES......J.J......MOSES!

JJ Moses was my favorite player, and is still among my favorite all-time Texans. I remember when Facebook was still fairly new, I was a member of a Texans Fan group which allowed members to pick their favorite player and they would list us as a moderator under that name. Owen Daniels was taken, so I picked JJ Moses even though he was long gone.

My cousin was a huge fan, too. When we got our first customized jerseys back in 2007, she picked #84 because of him.